Summer is here! Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial marker of summer and I am so glad to have summer finally rear it's beautiful head!
Here in Minnesota it feels like we've been playing a cat-and-mouse game with summer; each time we thought it was getting close it would run away for a week or so (lame!) The past couple days, however, Bonnie Ann and I have been able to spend some time outside and the forecast is telling me that we'll be able to continue on with this - love it!!!
Summer brings it SO many things - baseball, campfires, beach days, school being out, amusement parks and the list could continue on - and on - and on - and on - and you probably get the picture now, right? Another think that summer brings in? Hot dogs, beer, cotton candy and cookouts (generally with not-so-healthy options). But summer is the BEST time to eat healthy! Farmer's markets are open, grilling is easy in the weather and everything is just so much fresher!
I get it, though. (Believe, me, I do!) Life gets busy and we like to indulge. We go on vacation, we're invited to friends' houses and we just want to enjoy ourselves. And why shouldn't we?!? Days are long but the weeks fly by so quickly - but we should really put some effort into not throwing in the towel on our health and fitness!
To help facilitate that, I am introducing a brand-new style of challenge group! My current groups are 60 days - but in Minnesota that's practically the entire summer! #aintnobodygottimeforthat This group will be different in more ways than just the length, though - let me list them!
- 30 days (okay, I had to start here, now I'm on to the other ways!)
- Customizable meal plans - I will provide the framework for a meal plan with awesome food options that are great for summer, easy on the pocketbook and tasty! But if you don't like apples? We can sub them out! Peanut butter not your jam? That's fine - we'll replace it! I find that often the meal planning portion is the most difficult for my challengers, so for these 30 days I will be taking the guesswork completely out of it for you - and we'll talk about how I set them up so you feel totally comfortable with continuing on after the group!
- Bring your friends along (and earn prizes)! - Getting healthy by yourself is GREAT - but getting healthy with others is even better! If you and a friend both sign up for this challenge you will each get a workout tank top as a welcome gift from me (because who doesn't want to rock new duds with their new bod??)
- Weekly Challenges - By joining this challenge group you are committing to really put yourself as a top priority for 30 days - 30 days! You can absolutely do 30 days! But I absolutely realize that some days get busier than others, especially in the summer! So each Monday morning I will post that week's assignments so you know exactly what is coming up each day to make it easier to plan for! None of these take long to complete and none of them are difficult, but knowing ahead of time can mean one less thing you have to anticipate! Bonus?? At the end of each week there may just be a winner-winner-grilled chicken dinner!
This group will be so much fun and I can't wait for it to get started! If you are interested in this group do not let it pass you by! I will be limiting my enrollment to 10 people - so jump in quick (and if you have a friend who joins alongside you, remember that you will both get a tank top!)
So what's required?
I don't want to make this complicated as I know summer can get crazy, so the requirements are simple!
- You commit to doing a Beachbody workout program throughout the group. Some are as short as 25 minutes a day so you absolutely can fit it in!
- You commit to following your meal plan. This group is for people who want to get some results and want to be feeling fierce by the end of summer - and you can totally get there but you have to eat well! Unless you're Michael Phelps or any other super-intense sports star, you're probably not going to be able to get away with eating anything you want, so by following your meal plan you will be allowing your results to shine through instead of sabotaging them (we've all been-there, done-that, right?)
- You commit to replacing one meal a day with Shakeology. This is a full-on nutritious meal replacement shake and will help you get the results you're after! Plus, it's easy - and tastes awesome! I have a ton of recipes to share with the group for all the flavors and I think by the end of the group you won't be able to choose a favorite because you'll have so many!
- You commit to staying active in the group.
The countdown to 30 days begins now - are you in???
Fill out the application form below and we can get started!!!
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.