Shakeology! Here's what you might know from having read my blog or following on my Facebook or Instagram page:
1) I drink Shakeology every day.
2) I tend to drink it for breakfast, but somedays I flip it around and have it for lunch - or even have a second as a snack later in the day.
3) I'm a super boring Shakeology drinker. There are SO many fancy ways to make it, and while I LOVE almost all of them, I would say that 90% of the time I simply shake it with milk and water or blend it with ice or frozen berries and water. Boring! But I love it!
Some lesser-known facts?
1) I have had way too many accidents where I forget to close my blender bottle and end up shaking my Shakeology all over the room - oops!
2) The very first day I tried it I was, quite honestly, not a fan. I didn't have enough liquid and I started out trying to blend it just with ice. Although I can now drink it with just ice and water and love it, in the beginning my sweet tooth was a bit more in control and I needed a bit more with it!
3) My absolute favorite flavor is chocolate, with strawberry being a close second! I'm a fan of Greenberry as well - it reminds me of Captain Crunch Berries!
How did I start with Shakeology?
I started drinking Shakeology when I joined my first challenge group. I had started working out with Insanity, but I wasn't feeling completely motivated. I found myself Googling women's Insanity transformations one night, and wound up on my coach's blog. After a week or so I reached out to her and she invited me to be in a closed Facebook challenge group with other women who wanted to lose weight and get in better shape while having support from others. Shakeology and a workout program were both requirements, so I jumped in and tried it out - and during that group I can honestly say that my life changed!
I was a bit hesitant at first, but starting in with Shakeology was such a great decision and I honestly do not know where I would be on my journey without it. I read a lot about it before I ordered, and I truly believe that I chose the healthiest and best product available. Shakeology is full of natural ingredients that I recognize from everyday life, it doesn't contain artificial colors or flavors and it's not meant to be used or thought of as strictly a weight-loss shake. Did I lose weight while drinking it? Of course! But I wanted to drink something that was healthy and helped my body, not something that gave me a temporary weight loss that would give me a false sense of accomplishment by giving me an unhealthy or unsustainable weight loss.
We already know that I'm a boring Shakeology drinker, but now that I am staying at home with Bonnie most days, my goal is to experiment a bit more and find new ways of making it that I love! And, of course, I will be sure to share them as I find them!
Are you interested in trying out Shakeology and/or a challenge group? I have several options and opportunities open to you and I would love to help find you a perfect fit! Comment below with your contact information or write to me directly at email@example.com! I am here to help!