Round Two, Week One T25

Here it is - week one of my second round of Focus T25 is done.  Kind of.  

This is the schedule as it is supposed to look.

My schedule looked a bit more like Monday-Wednesday were perfect, Thursday and Friday didn't happen.  Am I happy with this?  No.  Do I want to admit to it?  No.  Do I wish I could say I had a perfect week?  Yes.

But life got in the way and had me struggling to keep up.  Early in the week I found out a very good friend from college unexpectedly passed away.  This started the week out on a stressful note but I used that stress as fuel for the workouts.  Then later in the weekend I started coming down with a cold and just couldn't kick it.  Exhaustion set in and although I started my workout on Thursday, it was very clear in just a couple minutes that finishing the workout was not going to happen and, truthfully, it's a good thing I didn't push myself.  I was too tired to get through it and pushing myself that far would have just been the wrong decision. 

Friday was much the same and the weekend saw me at a hotel with my family, swimming, playing games and eating food I normally would not eat.  So all that added up to a gain of one pound this week.  Is it awesome?  No.  Is it the end of the world?  No.

Earlier today a challenger in one of my challenge groups posted this quote and it really has stuck with me:

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the 

quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again 

tomorrow!"

This was what I needed to hear and this is what I'm focusing on!  If you haven't had the greatest week, month or even year of workouts so far tell yourself that it is OK - but that you will do better starting now!  If you need extra help, I'm here to help you!  I have struggled, succeeded, momentarily failed and come back again - I have been up, down and all around the road to weight loss and I have found a tried and true system that works!  All it takes is support, dedication and a killer meal and workout plan - Beachbody has all that!

I'd love to hear how your story is going if you're willing to share!

No comments: